0 Shouts - 12,934 Scrobbles
For almost forty years, Paul Geremia has survived solely by the fruit of his musical labours. Having abandoned all other means of support in 1966, he has been travelling far and wide ever since, performing in every capacity from street singing to club and concert bookings, throughout the U.S.A., Canada and Europe. In the years since, Geremia has built a reputation as a first rate bluesman, songwriter, a "scholar" of early jazz and blues...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Devil Got My Woman - (4:29) - 262 plays
- Tootie Blues - (3:24) - 35 plays
- Silver City Bound - (2:49) - 18 plays
- Meet Me in the Bottom - (3:13) - 20 plays
- Lock and Key Blues - (3:14) - 13 plays
- Cocaine Princess - (3:57) - 15 plays
- Something's Gotta Be Arranged - (4:10) - 11 plays
- Special Agent Blues - (5:04) - 11 plays
- Where Did I Lose Your Love - (4:14) - 10 plays
- Rising River Blues - (5:51) - 13 plays