Paul F. Tompkins
42 Shouts - 322,665 Scrobbles
Paul F. Tompkins (born September 12, 1968) in (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.) started out in stand-up comedy in 1986 at The Comedy Works, Philadelphia, PA, where he was half of a duo with the late Rick Roman. He moved to Los Angeles in 1994. Tompkins appeared and wrote for The Daily Show in 1998, before Jon Stewart took over as anchor. In 1998, he created Driven to Drink, a one-man show that aired on HBO.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goth Girl - (1:31) - 361 plays
- Some College - (10:14) - 412 plays
- Been Caught Stealing - (8:02) - 421 plays
- I'm So Rich - (2:12) - 365 plays
- Riff Suite 1: Vaudeville Moths / The Great Chandelier Debate / The Organs of the House Skeleton - (4:24) - 370 plays
- King Hat - (7:57) - 414 plays
- Save Me (Magnolia) - (10:43) - 405 plays
- Tomboy - (1:44) - 347 plays
- Daylight Savings Time - (1:34) - 347 plays
- Elegant Balloons - (1:48) - 335 plays