Paul F. Tompkins
42 Shouts - 321,111 Scrobbles
Paul F. Tompkins (born September 12, 1968) in (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.) started out in stand-up comedy in 1986 at The Comedy Works, Philadelphia, PA, where he was half of a duo with the late Rick Roman. He moved to Los Angeles in 1994. Tompkins appeared and wrote for The Daily Show in 1998, before Jon Stewart took over as anchor. In 1998, he created Driven to Drink, a one-man show that aired on HBO.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goth Girl - (1:31) - 349 plays
- Been Caught Stealing - (8:02) - 407 plays
- Some College - (10:14) - 399 plays
- King Hat - (7:57) - 400 plays
- Riff Suite 1: Vaudeville Moths / The Great Chandelier Debate / The Organs of the House Skeleton - (4:24) - 357 plays
- Tomboy - (1:44) - 330 plays
- I'm So Rich - (2:12) - 332 plays
- Save Me (Magnolia) - (10:43) - 370 plays
- Daylight Savings Time - (1:34) - 331 plays
- Elegant Balloons - (1:48) - 320 plays