Paul F. Tompkins
42 Shouts - 304,379 Scrobbles
Paul F. Tompkins (born September 12, 1968) in (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.) started out in stand-up comedy in 1986 at The Comedy Works, Philadelphia, PA, where he was half of a duo with the late Rick Roman. He moved to Los Angeles in 1994. Tompkins appeared and wrote for The Daily Show in 1998, before Jon Stewart took over as anchor. In 1998, he created Driven to Drink, a one-man show that aired on HBO.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Some College - (10:14) - 536 plays
- King Hat - (7:57) - 572 plays
- Been Caught Stealing - (8:02) - 591 plays
- Beta Only - (6:30) - 510 plays
- Goth Girl - (1:31) - 436 plays
- The Ice Storm - (8:35) - 504 plays
- Riff Suite 1: Vaudeville Moths / The Great Chandelier Debate / The Organs of the House Skeleton - (4:24) - 451 plays
- Tomboy - (1:44) - 441 plays
- Save Me (Magnolia) - (10:43) - 510 plays
- Elegant Balloons - (1:48) - 420 plays