84 Shouts - 338,942 Scrobbles
Paul Engemann (born June 2, 1953) is a 1980s pop musician best-known for his 1983 song "Push It To The Limit." The song featured prominently in the film Scarface, which was released in the same year. Paul went on to front the 80's group Device who had a hit with "Hanging On A Heart Attack" from their album "22B3." The group was masterminded by songwriter Holly Knight. The group only released one album. From there Paul joined Animotion. Along with actress and singer Cynthia Rhodes (also the wife of Richard Marx), they replaced original singers Bill Wadhams and Astrid Plane.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scarface (Push It To The Limit) - (3:11) - 11,954 plays
- Push It to the Limit - (3:02) - 4,923 plays
- Scarface ( Push it to the limit) - 769 plays
- Push It To The Limit (Scarface) - (3:02) - 620 plays
- Push It To The Limit (OST Scarface) - (3:02) - 161 plays
- Push It To The Limit (OST Лицо со Шрамом) - (3:02) - 31 plays
- Push It To The Limi - (3:02) - 35 plays
- Brain Power - (4:13) - 63 plays
- Push It To The Limits - (3:02) - 50 plays
- Push It To The Limit (12) - (0:30) - 62 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online