83 Shouts - 332,594 Scrobbles
Paul Engemann (born June 2, 1953) is a 1980s pop musician best-known for his 1983 song "Push It To The Limit." The song featured prominently in the film Scarface, which was released in the same year. Paul went on to front the 80's group Device who had a hit with "Hanging On A Heart Attack" from their album "22B3." The group was masterminded by songwriter Holly Knight. The group only released one album. From there Paul joined Animotion. Along with actress and singer Cynthia Rhodes (also the wife of Richard Marx), they replaced original singers Bill Wadhams and Astrid Plane.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scarface (Push It To The Limit) - (3:11) - 12,652 plays
- Push It to the Limit - (3:02) - 4,880 plays
- Scarface ( Push it to the limit) - 844 plays
- Push It To The Limit (Scarface) - (3:02) - 766 plays
- Push It To The Limi - (3:02) - 89 plays
- Push It To The Limit (OST Scarface) - (3:02) - 171 plays
- Push It To The Limit (OST Лицо со Шрамом) - (3:02) - 39 plays
- Brain Power - (4:13) - 57 plays
- Push It To The Limits - (3:02) - 52 plays
- Push It To The Limit (12) - (0:30) - 46 plays