12 Shouts - 87,052 Scrobbles
Paul Duncan (*1979) is an American Singer / Songwriter. Born in East Texas and since then moved to Savannah and Brooklyn, respectively, he began as one man composing in a homemade studio. He combined traditional, almost country-oriented instruments (guitar, pedal steel, drums, banjo, strings, glockenspiel, piano, etc.), synthesis and noise to create tricky pop songs and musical descriptions of memories.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- High in the Morning - Sylvain Chauveau Remix - (3:01) - 201 plays
- Red Eagle - (4:05) - 78 plays
- Oil in the Fields - (2:56) - 60 plays
- In a Way - (2:01) - 37 plays
- Toy Piano - (3:01) - 50 plays
- High in the Morning - (5:21) - 25 plays
- You Look Like an Animal - (4:17) - 29 plays
- Memory Curves - (3:57) - 32 plays
- Toy Bass - (2:51) - 19 plays
- The Fire - (4:36) - 22 plays