Paul D. Miller
1 Shouts - 8,575 Scrobbles
Growing up in DC, Paul D. Miller AKA Spooky became interested in punk and go-go music, and attended Bowdoin College in Maine, earning degrees in French literature and philosophy. He began writing science fiction and formed a collective called Soundlab with several other artists.
In the mid-1990s, Spooky began recording a series of singles and EPs. His debut LP, Songs of a Dead Dreamer, is now widely regarded as a formative influence on illbient. Riddim Warfare (see 1998 in music) was an underground hit that include collaborations with Kool Keith and other cult figures in indie rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Primary Inversion - (3:25) - 23 plays
- Indra's Net (Song Of The Circular Ruins Edit) - (11:08) - 22 plays
- Striated Interlude #1 - (1:58) - 16 plays
- Necrologue (The Lament Of Darth Vader) - (5:07) - 19 plays
- Colophon - (6:50) - 19 plays
- Prologue (The Duchamp Effect) - (7:22) - 19 plays
- Morphic Interlude (The Sun Ra Effect) - (2:50) - 18 plays
- City On The Edge Of Forever (Vector Analysis Mix) - (8:06) - 17 plays
- Invisual Ocean (Critical Bandwidth Mix) - (7:55) - 15 plays
- Nodal Flux (The Rauschenburg Effect) - (2:10) - 9 plays