1 Shouts - 1,954 Scrobbles
"A bird's high pitched cry, dense undergrowth, a rustling of leaves, this is the jungle... and this is the setting for our album, some far distant land where music is played in rhytmic pattern by the natives. It so happens that the "natives" in this album are all accomplished musicians, and their leader, Paul Conrad is also a well known arranger, having arrenged for both Martin Denny and Arthur Lyman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paradise - (3:05) - 54 plays
- Mejiro - (2:39) - 16 plays
- Sa Libis Ng Nayon - (2:41) - 11 plays
- Where Flamingos Fly - (2:58) - 10 plays
- In a Persian Market - (3:21) - 11 plays
- Deep Night - (2:33) - 11 plays
- Gomen Na Sai - (2:34) - 11 plays
- My Isle of Golden Dreams - (2:34) - 6 plays
- 55 Days at a Peking Market - (2:18) - 4 plays
- Shangrila - (2:44) - 6 plays