0 Shouts - 602 Scrobbles
Paul Seiko Chihara (born July 9, 1938) is an American composer. Chihara was born in Seattle, Washington in 1938. A Japanese American, he spent several years of his childhood with his family in an internment camp in Minidoka, Idaho. Chihara received a B.A. and an M.A. in English literature from the University of Washington and Cornell University, respectively. He received a D.M.A in 1965 from Cornell, studying with Robert Palmer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concerto Piccolo: I. Tarantella - (1:34) - 32 plays
- Driftwood - (6:55) - 3 plays
- Clair de Lune - (8:31) - 4 plays
- Sonata for Viola and Piano: II. Tempo di menuetto - (3:50) - 2 plays
- Concerto Piccolo: IV. Aka Tombo - (2:04) - 2 plays
- Crossing Delancey (Portrait Of Izzy) - (3:23) - 2 plays
- Redwood: III. Coda - (2:15) - 2 plays
- Viola Concerto: II. Waltz - (4:25) - 2 plays
- Viola Concerto: III. Calmo - (4:35) - 2 plays
- Viola Concerto: IV. Finale (Allegro amabile) - (4:18) - 2 plays