0 Shouts - 798 Scrobbles
Coming from a musical family many of whom were professional singers, Paul Carney is a powerful and passionate singer-songwriter who hails from the North East of England. Paul's Uncle was a successful Opera singer who performed regularly on radio and at the Albert Hall and his nephew is a concert pianist. Paul's upbringing was rich in music and singing was a regular family event as he was expected to sing unaccompanied in front of his large family who were all excellent vocalists in their own right.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online