4 Shouts - 90,710 Scrobbles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Paul Butterfield (December 17, 1942 – May 4, 1987) was an American blues harmonica player and singer, and one of the earliest white exponents of the Chicago-originated electric blues style. Paul Butterfield, a lawyer’s son, was born and grew up in Chicago. After studying classical flute as a teen, he developed a love for the blues harmonica, and hooked up with white, blues-loving, University of Chicago physics student Elvin Bishop (later of “Fooled Around and Fell In Love” fame).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Born In Chicago - (3:07) - 386 plays
- Blues With A Feeling - (4:24) - 308 plays
- Mystery Train - (2:37) - 300 plays
- I Got My Mojo Working - (3:34) - 223 plays
- Our Love Is Drifting - (3:36) - 209 plays
- Last Night - (4:20) - 217 plays
- Mellow Down Easy - (2:53) - 205 plays
- Thank You Mr. Poobah - (4:07) - 174 plays
- Look Over Yonders Wall - (2:27) - 124 plays
- Love Her With A Feeling - 104 plays