4 Shouts - 58,143 Scrobbles
Paul Burch (born 1966) is a Washington, D.C.-born musician, songwriter and producer. Burch moved to Nashville in the early '90s where he began singing in the city's '50s-era honky tonks, garnering the attention of Marianne Faithfull and Chet Atkins. Burch's shows and the Lower Broadway scene garnered national attention and a feature in Billboard which led to a record deal. In 1998, Burch released his first album, Pan-America Flash on the independent Checkered Past label. This album was voted the fifth best country album of the 1990s by Amazon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sparks Fly Out - (3:17) - 169 plays
- Like A Train - (3:22) - 103 plays
- Nightjar - (2:19) - 85 plays
- Life of a Fool - (3:29) - 54 plays
- Little Bells - (3:03) - 66 plays
- Isolda - (5:14) - 54 plays
- It Ain't Right - (3:01) - 52 plays
- Down to the Blackmarket - (2:48) - 52 plays
- Lovesick Blues Boy - (3:21) - 61 plays
- Still Your Man - (3:01) - 58 plays