17 Shouts - 194,530 Scrobbles
Paul Buchanan was born on April 16, 1956, in Edinburgh, Scotland, he is widely known as the frontman (vocals, guitar) of The Blue Nile. Considering the lengthy amount of time between the Blue Nile's first three albums, the work ethic of Buchanan is often questioned. However, his work with the Blue Nile has always been critically praised, no matter how long it took to hear them. In 1980, Buchanan formed the Blue Nile, named after Alan Moorehead's 1962 book, with fellow Glasgow University graduates Robert Bell (bass) and Paul Joseph Moore (keyboards).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mid Air - (2:28) - 8,983 plays
- Half The World - (2:58) - 786 plays
- Cars In The Garden - (2:49) - 638 plays
- I Remember You - (2:48) - 651 plays
- Newsroom - (1:54) - 641 plays
- Buy A Motor Car - (2:37) - 582 plays
- Wedding Party - (2:36) - 595 plays
- My True Country - (2:14) - 575 plays
- After Dark - (3:56) - 562 plays
- Two Children - (2:35) - 515 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online