17 Shouts - 175,223 Scrobbles
Paul Buchanan was born on April 16, 1956, in Edinburgh, Scotland, he is widely known as the frontman (vocals, guitar) of The Blue Nile. Considering the lengthy amount of time between the Blue Nile's first three albums, the work ethic of Buchanan is often questioned. However, his work with the Blue Nile has always been critically praised, no matter how long it took to hear them. In 1980, Buchanan formed the Blue Nile, named after Alan Moorehead's 1962 book, with fellow Glasgow University graduates Robert Bell (bass) and Paul Joseph Moore (keyboards).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mid Air - (2:28) - 11,778 plays
- Half The World - (2:58) - 912 plays
- Cars In The Garden - (2:49) - 862 plays
- I Remember You - (2:48) - 788 plays
- Buy A Motor Car - (2:37) - 834 plays
- Newsroom - (1:54) - 747 plays
- Wedding Party - (2:36) - 739 plays
- My True Country - (2:14) - 737 plays
- Two Children - (2:35) - 668 plays
- After Dark - (3:56) - 654 plays