14 Shouts - 131,049 Scrobbles
Paul Buchanan was born on April 16, 1956, in Edinburgh, Scotland, he is widely known as the frontman (vocals, guitar) of The Blue Nile. Considering the lengthy amount of time between the Blue Nile's first three albums, the work ethic of Buchanan is often questioned. However, his work with the Blue Nile has always been critically praised, no matter how long it took to hear them. In 1980, Buchanan formed the Blue Nile, named after Alan Moorehead's 1962 book, with fellow Glasgow University graduates Robert Bell (bass) and Paul Joseph Moore (keyboards).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mid Air - (2:28) - 4,925 plays
- Half The World - (2:58) - 1,127 plays
- Cars In The Garden - (2:49) - 1,044 plays
- Buy A Motor Car - (2:37) - 970 plays
- I Remember You - (2:48) - 947 plays
- Newsroom - (1:54) - 923 plays
- My True Country - (2:14) - 881 plays
- Wedding Party - (2:36) - 870 plays
- Two Children - (2:35) - 790 plays
- After Dark - (3:56) - 767 plays