0 Shouts - 10,587 Scrobbles
Paul Bonneau (born 14 September 1918 in Moret-sur-Loing, Seine-et-Marne, France – died May 1995) was a French composer of classical music. He studied music at the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Paris and received the premier prix d'harmonie (1937) in the class of Jean Gallon; the premier prix de fugue (1942) in the class of Noël Gallon; and the premier prix de composition (1945) in the class of Henri Busser.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Extase - (2:11) - 111 plays
- Sideral Universe (From "The Tomb of the Cybermen") - (2:26) - 72 plays
- Preambule no.36 - (1:36) - 35 plays
- Universal Sideral - (2:32) - 34 plays
- Jungle Song (Chappell: Telecineradio Vol. 1) - (3:52) - 30 plays
- Preambule no.37 - (1:47) - 38 plays
- Tropical Forest (Chappell: Telecineradio Vol. 6) - (2:37) - 24 plays
- Call At Malaga (Chappell: Telecineradio Vol. 1) - (2:34) - 14 plays
- Sideral Universe (From 'The Tomb Of The Cybermen') - (2:26) - 21 plays
- Extase (Chappell: Telecineradio Vol. 12) - (2:11) - 11 plays