55 Shouts - 588,381 Scrobbles
Patti Page (born Clara Ann Fowler on November 8, 1927 in Claremore, Oklahoma (some sources give Muskogee, Oklahoma), died January 1, 2013 Encinitas, California) is one of the best-known female singers in traditional pop music. She is the best-selling female artist of the 1950s and was among the first to cross over from country music to pop. Her recording career spans the years 1947 to 1981. Page continued to perform live up until her death at 85. She was billed as "The Singing Rage, Miss Patti Page".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf you're fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quaint little villages here and there
You're sure to fall in love with old Cape Cod
If you like the taste of a lobster stew
Served by a window with an ocean view
- LyricsI was dancin' with my darlin' to the Tennessee Waltz
When an old friend I happened to see
I introduced her to my loved one and while they were dancin'
My friend stole my sweetheart from me
I remember the night and the Tennessee Waltz
- LyricsHow much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie is for sale
I must take a trip to California
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas - (2:01) - 2,835 plays
- Boogie Woogie Santa Claus - (2:10) - 1,746 plays
- I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine - (2:42) - 1,701 plays
- The Tennessee Waltz - (3:01) - 1,747 plays
- I Went To Your Wedding - (3:17) - 1,353 plays
- Most People Get Married - (2:02) - 1,224 plays
- Christmas Bells - (2:41) - 1,030 plays