26 Shouts - 433,603 Scrobbles
Patti Austin (born August 10, 1950, in Harlem New York) is an R&B and jazz music singer. She made her debut at the Apollo Theater at age four and had a contract with RCA Records when she was only five. Quincy Jones and Dinah Washington have proclaimed themselves as her godparents. By the late 1960s Austin was a prolific session musician and commercial jingle singer. By the 1980s she was signed to Jones's Qwest Records and she began having hits.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby, Come To Me - (3:37) - 2,088 plays
- Say You Love Me - (5:35) - 1,216 plays
- Through The Test Of Time - (5:07) - 673 plays
- (Ooh-Wee) He's Killing Me - (3:27) - 538 plays
- Christmas Time Is Here - (3:27) - 677 plays
- Love Is Gonna Getcha - (5:00) - 390 plays
- Do You Love Me? - (3:24) - 1,833 plays
- That's Enough for Me - (5:46) - 402 plays
- Little Baby - (4:12) - 235 plays
- All Behind Us Now - (4:59) - 341 plays