28 Shouts - 441,620 Scrobbles
Patti Austin (born August 10, 1950, in Harlem New York) is a Grammy Award winning singer who records in various styles of secular music including Adult Contemporary, Dance-pop, Pop, Soul, R&B, and Jazz. She made her debut at the Apollo Theater at age four and had a contract with RCA Records when she was only five. Quincy Jones and Dinah Washington have proclaimed themselves as her godparents. By the late 1960s Austin was a prolific session musician and commercial jingle singer. By the 1980s she was signed to Jones's Qwest Records and she began having hits.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby, Come To Me - (3:37) - 2,215 plays
- Say You Love Me - (5:35) - 1,008 plays
- Through The Test Of Time - (5:07) - 564 plays
- (Ooh-Wee) He's Killing Me - (3:27) - 422 plays
- That's Enough for Me - (5:46) - 433 plays
- Do You Love Me? - (3:24) - 1,520 plays
- Love Is Gonna Getcha - (5:00) - 286 plays
- All Behind Us Now - (4:59) - 349 plays
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes - (4:17) - 281 plays
- Baby Come to Me - (3:36) - 360 plays