7,601 Shouts - 29,901,143 Scrobbles
Patrick Wolf (born Patrick Denis Apps on 30 June, 1983) is a singer-songwriter from London, United Kingdom. Wolf mixes electronics and samples with a wide range of instruments including viola, keyboards, ukulele, and percussion, all of which he plays himself to form a fusion of jazz, folk and electronic music. He began experimenting with sound and four-track recording at the age of 11, eventually building an arsenal of instruments that included junk-shop organs and a home-built theremin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Magic Position - (3:54) - 21,827 plays
- The City - (4:13) - 21,721 plays
- The Libertine - (4:24) - 18,917 plays
- Hard Times - (3:33) - 17,023 plays
- Overture - (4:40) - 15,108 plays
- Time Of My Life - (4:21) - 13,780 plays
- Together - (4:40) - 15,837 plays
- Wind In The Wires - (4:17) - 13,451 plays
- House - (3:31) - 12,816 plays
- Bluebells - (5:24) - 10,959 plays