10 Shouts - 77,087 Scrobbles
Patrick Moraz (born June 24, 1948 in Morges, Switzerland) is a progressive rock keyboard player. He is best known as the keyboardist for progressive rock legends Yes, from 1974-1976, and The Moody Blues from 1978 - 1991. He was classically trained at the Conservatory of Lausanne, but played jazz primarily before entering progressive rock and has been highly acclaimed for his virtuosity. He first toured as a solo performer opening for major jazz artists throughout Europe in the mid 1960s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Blinded Me With Science - (5:50) - 304 plays
- Soon - (5:24) - 306 plays
- Impact - (3:25) - 290 plays
- Warmer Hands - (3:33) - 215 plays
- Descent - (1:46) - 201 plays
- Intermezzo - (2:46) - 220 plays
- The Storm - (0:52) - 182 plays
- Best Years of Our Lives - (4:12) - 171 plays
- Impressions (The Dream) - (2:54) - 174 plays
- Metamorphoses 1st Movement (Live) - (18:33) - 226 plays