0 Shouts - 5,146 Scrobbles
Patrick Godfrey was born in Toronto in 1948 and began playing piano at age 10. Initially self-taught, from the beginning he was interested in many styles of music, and his early influences included Fats Domino, Henry Mancini, Leonard Bernstein and JS Bach. He started playing at church dances when he was 12, and went on to play and sing in a number of Toronto rock bands, including the Omegas, The Diplomats, and RCA recording artists Simon Caine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Still Life Still Improvisation #4 - (0:30) - 6 plays
- Still Life Still Improvisation #8 - (11:39) - 5 plays
- Still Life Still Improvisation #3 - (5:50) - 4 plays
- Life Is - (5:12) - 4 plays
- Still Life Still Improvisation #2 - (0:30) - 3 plays
- Still Life Still Improvisation #5 - (0:30) - 3 plays
- For Gail - (4:55) - 1 plays
- 1. All Along - (3:48) - 1 plays
- Clocks - (3:22) - 1 plays
- Bitter Street - (5:03) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online