215 Shouts - 3,938,480 Scrobbles
Patrick Doyle (born 6 April 1953, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK) is a classically trained composer. A longtime collaborator of actor/director Kenneth Branagh, Doyle is known for his work scoring such critically acclaimed films as Henry V (1989), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Hamlet (1996), and Gosford Park (2001), as well as such noteworthy blockbusters as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Eragon (2006), Thor (2011), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011). Doyle has been nominated for two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sons of Odin - (1:48) - 6,446 plays
- Harry in Winter - (2:54) - 4,004 plays
- Earth to Asgard - (2:33) - 3,366 plays
- Foreign Visitors Arrive - (1:29) - 2,594 plays
- Neville's Waltz - (2:09) - 2,450 plays
- Potter Waltz - (2:18) - 2,413 plays
- The Quidditch World Cup - (1:51) - 2,387 plays
- The Games - (1:53) - 2,453 plays
- Fate And Destiny - (4:17) - 2,071 plays
- Can You See Jane? - (2:23) - 2,265 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online