218 Shouts - 4,037,117 Scrobbles
Patrick Doyle (born 6 April 1953, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK) is a classically trained composer. A longtime collaborator of actor/director Kenneth Branagh, Doyle is known for his work scoring such critically acclaimed films as Henry V (1989), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Hamlet (1996), and Gosford Park (2001), as well as such noteworthy blockbusters as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Eragon (2006), Thor (2011), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011). Doyle has been nominated for two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sons of Odin - (1:48) - 5,149 plays
- Harry in Winter - (2:54) - 3,670 plays
- Earth to Asgard - (2:33) - 2,691 plays
- Neville's Waltz - (2:09) - 2,519 plays
- Potter Waltz - (2:18) - 2,443 plays
- The Quidditch World Cup - (1:51) - 2,363 plays
- Foreign Visitors Arrive - (1:29) - 2,406 plays
- Fate And Destiny - (4:17) - 2,028 plays
- Can You See Jane? - (2:23) - 1,982 plays
- Merida's Home - (1:32) - 2,497 plays