214 Shouts - 3,868,193 Scrobbles
Patrick Doyle (born 6 April 1953, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK) is a classically trained composer. A longtime collaborator of actor/director Kenneth Branagh, Doyle is known for his work scoring such critically acclaimed films as Henry V (1989), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Hamlet (1996), and Gosford Park (2001), as well as such noteworthy blockbusters as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Eragon (2006), Thor (2011), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011). Doyle has been nominated for two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sons of Odin - (1:48) - 6,585 plays
- Harry in Winter - (2:54) - 3,857 plays
- Earth to Asgard - (2:33) - 3,731 plays
- Foreign Visitors Arrive - (1:29) - 2,704 plays
- Neville's Waltz - (2:09) - 2,577 plays
- The Games - (1:53) - 2,540 plays
- The Quidditch World Cup - (1:51) - 2,558 plays
- Potter Waltz - (2:18) - 2,591 plays
- Can You See Jane? - (2:23) - 2,432 plays
- Fate And Destiny - (4:17) - 2,047 plays