214 Shouts - 3,806,279 Scrobbles
Patrick Doyle (born 6 April 1953, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK) is a classically trained composer. A longtime collaborator of actor/director Kenneth Branagh, Doyle is known for his work scoring such critically acclaimed films as Henry V (1989), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Hamlet (1996), and Gosford Park (2001), as well as such noteworthy blockbusters as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Eragon (2006), Thor (2011), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011). Doyle has been nominated for two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sons of Odin - (1:48) - 7,084 plays
- Earth to Asgard - (2:33) - 4,469 plays
- Harry in Winter - (2:54) - 3,825 plays
- Foreign Visitors Arrive - (1:29) - 2,877 plays
- The Games - (1:53) - 3,116 plays
- Neville's Waltz - (2:09) - 2,826 plays
- Can You See Jane? - (2:23) - 3,020 plays
- Remember To Smile - (2:17) - 2,701 plays
- Fate And Destiny - (4:17) - 2,645 plays
- The Quidditch World Cup - (1:51) - 2,728 plays