214 Shouts - 3,764,013 Scrobbles
Patrick Doyle (born 6 April 1953, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK) is a classically trained composer. A longtime collaborator of actor/director Kenneth Branagh, Doyle is known for his work scoring such critically acclaimed films as Henry V (1989), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Hamlet (1996), and Gosford Park (2001), as well as such noteworthy blockbusters as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Eragon (2006), Thor (2011), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011). Doyle has been nominated for two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sons of Odin - (1:48) - 7,368 plays
- Earth to Asgard - (2:32) - 4,793 plays
- Harry in Winter - (2:54) - 4,080 plays
- Foreign Visitors Arrive - (1:29) - 2,968 plays
- Remember To Smile - (2:17) - 3,091 plays
- The Games - (1:53) - 3,405 plays
- Neville's Waltz - (2:09) - 2,976 plays
- Fate And Destiny - (4:17) - 2,928 plays
- I Am Merida - (2:23) - 2,782 plays
- Can You See Jane? - (2:22) - 3,524 plays