203 Shouts - 3,231,064 Scrobbles
Patrick Doyle (born 6 April 1953, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK) is a classically trained composer. A longtime collaborator of actor/director Kenneth Branagh, Doyle is known for his work scoring such critically acclaimed films as Henry V (1989), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Hamlet (1996), and Gosford Park (2001), as well as such noteworthy blockbusters as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Eragon (2006), Thor (2011), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011). Doyle has been nominated for two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Games - (1:53) - 9,799 plays
- Remember To Smile - (2:17) - 8,679 plays
- I Am Merida - (2:23) - 8,536 plays
- Sons Of Odin - (1:48) - 7,498 plays
- Merida Rides Away - (4:08) - 6,869 plays
- Harry in Winter - (2:54) - 5,875 plays
- Legends Are Lessons - (4:07) - 5,986 plays
- Merida's Home - (1:32) - 6,154 plays
- Through The Castle - (4:35) - 5,471 plays
- Fate And Destiny - (4:17) - 5,818 plays