209 Shouts - 3,647,345 Scrobbles
Patrick Doyle (born 6 April 1953, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK) is a classically trained composer. A longtime collaborator of actor/director Kenneth Branagh, Doyle is known for his work scoring such critically acclaimed films as Henry V (1989), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Hamlet (1996), and Gosford Park (2001), as well as such noteworthy blockbusters as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Eragon (2006), Thor (2011), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011). Doyle has been nominated for two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sons of Odin - (1:48) - 8,374 plays
- Harry in Winter - (2:54) - 5,022 plays
- Earth to Asgard - (2:32) - 5,448 plays
- The Games - (1:53) - 4,439 plays
- Remember To Smile - (2:17) - 3,968 plays
- I Am Merida - (2:23) - 3,474 plays
- Foreign Visitors Arrive - (1:29) - 3,335 plays
- Neville's Waltz - (2:09) - 3,418 plays
- Prologue - (3:09) - 3,375 plays
- Can You See Jane? - (2:22) - 4,855 plays