214 Shouts - 3,843,864 Scrobbles
Patrick Doyle (born 6 April 1953, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK) is a classically trained composer. A longtime collaborator of actor/director Kenneth Branagh, Doyle is known for his work scoring such critically acclaimed films as Henry V (1989), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Hamlet (1996), and Gosford Park (2001), as well as such noteworthy blockbusters as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Eragon (2006), Thor (2011), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011). Doyle has been nominated for two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sons of Odin - (1:48) - 6,878 plays
- Harry in Winter - (2:54) - 3,912 plays
- Earth to Asgard - (2:33) - 3,918 plays
- Foreign Visitors Arrive - (1:29) - 2,696 plays
- The Games - (1:53) - 2,614 plays
- Neville's Waltz - (2:09) - 2,600 plays
- The Quidditch World Cup - (1:51) - 2,615 plays
- Can You See Jane? - (2:23) - 2,722 plays
- Potter Waltz - (2:18) - 2,491 plays
- Fate And Destiny - (4:17) - 2,179 plays