214 Shouts - 3,910,803 Scrobbles
Patrick Doyle (born 6 April 1953, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK) is a classically trained composer. A longtime collaborator of actor/director Kenneth Branagh, Doyle is known for his work scoring such critically acclaimed films as Henry V (1989), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Hamlet (1996), and Gosford Park (2001), as well as such noteworthy blockbusters as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Eragon (2006), Thor (2011), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011). Doyle has been nominated for two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sons of Odin - (1:48) - 6,335 plays
- Harry in Winter - (2:54) - 3,940 plays
- Earth to Asgard - (2:33) - 3,536 plays
- Foreign Visitors Arrive - (1:29) - 2,638 plays
- Neville's Waltz - (2:09) - 2,516 plays
- Potter Waltz - (2:18) - 2,483 plays
- The Quidditch World Cup - (1:51) - 2,484 plays
- The Games - (1:53) - 2,533 plays
- Can You See Jane? - (2:23) - 2,311 plays
- Fate And Destiny - (4:17) - 2,034 plays