37 Shouts - 198,084 Scrobbles
Patrick Joseph Cowley (b October 19, 1950 Buffalo, New York - d November 12, 1982 San Francisco, California) was a Disco and Hi-NRG dance music composer and recording artist. He recorded in a similar style to Giorgio Moroder, and is often credited with pioneering electronic dance music. Born in Buffalo, Cowley moved to San Francisco in 1971, beginning an intensive study of the synthesizer. Working at the City Disco, as a light technician, he met Sylvester (originally of the Cockettes gay Theatre group) who was there performing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mockingbird Dream - (4:04) - 1,801 plays
- Zygote - (6:28) - 1,147 plays
- Menergy - (8:41) - 1,101 plays
- Nightcrawler - (6:41) - 742 plays
- Megatron Man - (6:35) - 815 plays
- Pagan Rhythms - (2:38) - 588 plays
- School Daze - (3:38) - 526 plays
- Seven Sacred Pools - (15:55) - 519 plays
- Journey Home - (13:40) - 498 plays
- He's Like You - (2:54) - 473 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online