37 Shouts - 204,249 Scrobbles
Patrick Joseph Cowley (b October 19, 1950 Buffalo, New York - d November 12, 1982 San Francisco, California) was a Disco and Hi-NRG dance music composer and recording artist. He recorded in a similar style to Giorgio Moroder, and is often credited with pioneering electronic dance music. Born in Buffalo, Cowley moved to San Francisco in 1971, beginning an intensive study of the synthesizer. Working at the City Disco, as a light technician, he met Sylvester (originally of the Cockettes gay Theatre group) who was there performing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mockingbird Dream - (4:04) - 2,028 plays
- Zygote - (6:28) - 1,079 plays
- Menergy - (8:41) - 1,034 plays
- Pagan Rhythms - (2:38) - 591 plays
- Megatron Man - (6:35) - 767 plays
- Nightcrawler - (6:41) - 689 plays
- Seven Sacred Pools - (15:55) - 475 plays
- Journey Home - (13:40) - 461 plays
- School Daze - (3:38) - 453 plays
- He's Like You - (2:54) - 415 plays