35 Shouts - 166,196 Scrobbles
Patrick Joseph Cowley (b October 19, 1950 Buffalo, New York - d November 12, 1982 San Francisco, California) was a Disco and Hi-NRG dance music composer and recording artist. He recorded in a similar style to Giorgio Moroder, and is often credited with pioneering electronic dance music. Born in Buffalo, Cowley moved to San Francisco in 1971, beginning an intensive study of the synthesizer. Working at the City Disco, as a light technician, he met Sylvester (originally of the Cockettes gay Theatre group) who was there performing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zygote - (6:28) - 5,326 plays
- Mockingbird Dream - (4:04) - 4,941 plays
- Nightcrawler - (6:41) - 3,935 plays
- Pagan Rhythms - (2:38) - 3,275 plays
- Seven Sacred Pools - (15:55) - 2,966 plays
- School Daze - (3:38) - 2,810 plays
- He's Like You - (2:54) - 2,472 plays
- Journey Home - (13:40) - 2,307 plays
- Out Of Body - (6:32) - 1,862 plays
- Primordial Landscape - (10:47) - 1,699 plays