33 Shouts - 120,412 Scrobbles
Patrick Joseph Cowley (b October 19, 1950 Buffalo, New York - d November 12, 1982 San Francisco, California) was a Disco and Hi-NRG dance music composer and recording artist. He recorded in a similar style to Giorgio Moroder, and is often credited with pioneering electronic dance music. Born in Buffalo, Cowley moved to San Francisco in 1971, beginning an intensive study of the synthesizer. Working at the City Disco, as a light technician, he met Sylvester (originally of the Cockettes gay Theatre group) who was there performing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Menergy - (3:27) - 939 plays
- Megatron Man - (9:06) - 489 plays
- Tech-no-logical World - (7:29) - 379 plays
- Mind Warp - (5:43) - 225 plays
- Primitive World - (1:05) - 174 plays
- Lift Off - (8:21) - 238 plays
- Get a Little - (6:16) - 221 plays
- I Wanna Take You Home - (6:32) - 213 plays
- Sea Hunt - (4:58) - 165 plays
- Thank God for Music - (6:08) - 270 plays