35 Shouts - 185,760 Scrobbles
Patrick Joseph Cowley (b October 19, 1950 Buffalo, New York - d November 12, 1982 San Francisco, California) was a Disco and Hi-NRG dance music composer and recording artist. He recorded in a similar style to Giorgio Moroder, and is often credited with pioneering electronic dance music. Born in Buffalo, Cowley moved to San Francisco in 1971, beginning an intensive study of the synthesizer. Working at the City Disco, as a light technician, he met Sylvester (originally of the Cockettes gay Theatre group) who was there performing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mockingbird Dream - (4:04) - 2,580 plays
- Zygote - (6:28) - 1,656 plays
- Nightcrawler - (6:41) - 1,288 plays
- Pagan Rhythms - (2:38) - 965 plays
- School Daze - (3:38) - 961 plays
- Seven Sacred Pools - (15:55) - 926 plays
- Menergy - (8:41) - 1,049 plays
- Journey Home - (13:40) - 860 plays
- He's Like You - (2:54) - 870 plays
- Megatron Man - (6:35) - 878 plays