Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota
189 Shouts - 1,411,497 Scrobbles
Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota was a rock band originally from La Plata, Argentina in 1976. Their tours in the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s drew a cult-like following that mirrored Grateful Dead frenzy in the United States. The band's strength lies in the semantic power of its lyrics, which discuss different topics such as politics, drugs and women, but always from a philosophical and existential point of view. The band represented a counter-cultural paradigm, reinforced and supported by its truly independent production nature.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jijiji - (5:34) - 1,122 plays
- Preso en mi ciudad - (3:53) - 972 plays
- El Pibe de los Astilleros - (3:34) - 980 plays
- Vencedores Vencidos - (3:30) - 948 plays
- Motor psico - (4:56) - 879 plays
- Tarea Fina - (4:33) - 882 plays
- La Bestia Pop - (4:03) - 780 plays
- Salando las Heridas - (5:04) - 797 plays
- Fuegos de Octubre - (3:37) - 711 plays
- Todo un palo - (7:26) - 909 plays