220 Shouts - 4,344,550 Scrobbles
Patrick Bruce Metheny (born 12 August 1954 in Lee's Summit, Missouri, USA) is an American jazz guitarist and leader of the Pat Metheny Group. Metheny's musical contexts separate into many branches: the Pat Metheny Group plus various collaborations, duets, solo works, and other side projects. He first made it big in the jazz world with the famous vibraphonist Gary Burton. Throughout the late 70's, 80's, and 90's, Metheny established himself as one of the leading jazz guitar players in the world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Know Why - (3:07) - 6,817 plays
- The sound of silence - (6:33) - 5,345 plays
- One Quiet Night - (5:00) - 5,007 plays
- Song for the Boys - (4:28) - 3,876 plays
- Last Train Home - (4:34) - 4,119 plays
- Antonia - (6:11) - 3,028 plays
- Bright Size Life - (4:43) - 3,932 plays
- New Year - (7:37) - 2,944 plays
- Unity Village - (3:37) - 3,147 plays
- Above the Treetops - (2:44) - 2,871 plays