15 Shouts - 35,510 Scrobbles
Shehab Tariq aka Pasobionic spent younger years in the graffiti scene, picking up his alias there, before moving onto pause-record techniques back in the tape days. He is also a fundamental producer and DJ in TZU and Curse Ov Dialect - two leading hip hop groups out of Melbourne, Australia. Empty Beats is the debut 'solo' album from Pasobionic, but he's currently working on new material as well as a heavy touring schedule in TZU.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Ink Concerto - (3:59) - 93 plays
- Echoes of Blue - (6:29) - 62 plays
- Empty Beat 2 - (3:40) - 58 plays
- Dislocated - (4:23) - 45 plays
- Hollow Bones - (4:23) - 32 plays
- Empty Beat 4 - (4:24) - 37 plays
- Dead Like the Young - (3:30) - 36 plays
- Empty Beat 1 - (4:04) - 32 plays
- Empty Beat for Lonely Rapper - (4:21) - 24 plays
- Empty Beat 5 - (3:56) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online