Party in Hiroshima
1 Shouts - 964 Scrobbles
Party in Hiroshima (PiH) "Party in Hiroshima make it their job to find a space for delicacy in a nightmare of blast waves and falling debris. A pure but urgent voice floats over a drama of guitar clanging, electronic noise and collapsing rhythms. In their words, this is glitchpop in post-rock. Children of the days of Throwing Muses and Dead Can Dance." (OppositionT) "Electro tinged rock. Girl singer bestrides techy, samples laden riffology.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online