17 Shouts - 221,341 Scrobbles
Particle is a jam band formed in Los Angeles in 2000. The current lineup includes Steve Molitz (keyboard), Eric Gould (bass), Darren Pujalet (drums) and Ben Combe (guitar). The music of Particle can be characterized as a combination of rock and roll, electronica, and funk. Particle is currently recording their sophomore studio effort with producer Steve Goldman and engineer Marc Johnson to be released in 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sun Mar 11 - (16:30) - 221 plays
- Below Radar - (6:52) - 200 plays
- Launchpad - (7:16) - 171 plays
- The Elevator - (7:30) - 126 plays
- Triple Threat - Live Version - (25:33) - 110 plays
- Metropolis - (3:39) - 111 plays
- Road's a Breeze (@3am) - (8:09) - 84 plays
- Triple Threat - Live - (25:33) - 76 plays
- Eye Of The Storm - Live - (21:16) - 51 plays
- The Banker - (6:06) - 76 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online