17 Shouts - 215,893 Scrobbles
Particle is a jam band formed in Los Angeles in 2000. The current lineup includes Steve Molitz (keyboard), Eric Gould (bass), Darren Pujalet (drums) and Ben Combe (guitar). The music of Particle can be characterized as a combination of rock and roll, electronica, and funk. Particle is currently recording their sophomore studio effort with producer Steve Goldman and engineer Marc Johnson to be released in 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Below Radar - (6:52) - 512 plays
- Sun Mar 11 - (16:30) - 367 plays
- Triple Threat - Live Version - (25:33) - 323 plays
- Launchpad - (7:16) - 337 plays
- Metropolis - (3:39) - 273 plays
- Particle People (With Blackalicious) - Live Version - (0:51) - 146 plays
- The Banker - (6:06) - 184 plays
- Road's a Breeze (@3am) - (8:09) - 176 plays
- The Elevator - (7:30) - 203 plays
- Thanks - (2:08) - 108 plays