0 Shouts - 4,728 Scrobbles
There are three artists using this Name:Read More...
1. Christian deathcore band from Louisville, KY.
2. A Pop group from Singapore.
3. A Christian bluegrass/British northern isles/a cappella group currently living in Oklahoma (2009).
1. We are Parousia. Parousia is a greek word that simply means "presence." It is most often found, however, in the Bible to describe the glorious return of our king Jesus Christ. Our mission and message as a band is simple but great. We believe that everyone is loved beyond measure in the eyes of the living God. We believe that God the father of all is present in everyone and that we are called to his love and to do his will on earth. We as Christians, as people, have a responsibility to love one another and to work to make a better world for the coming of our Lord Jesus. We understand if Christianity isn't your thing, so if you have questions, we would love to help answer them. We would love to get to know all of you who listen to our music. We are seven fun-loving guys who know what the love of God feels like and we want to help the world in some way, know what it feels like too. We hope to see you at a show, dancing and having a great time. We look forward to talking to you soon.
Love, Parousia [Brandon, Mike, Andrew, Zach, Justin, Chad and Mac]
2.Comprising Lloyd Chia on vocals, Jeff Lam on guitar and background vocals, Caleb Khor on the turntables and keyboards, plus Sunny Lai on the bass, the now-defunct Parousia released two official albums in its 12-year lifetime of rocking the local Singapore rock scene: its self-titled debut Parousia (2001) and subsequent EP, Exchange (2005).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clarity - 288 plays
- Beware The Master Plan - 230 plays
- Giving - 211 plays
- Moving Mountains - 258 plays
- Projection - 202 plays
- The Flesh And The Spirit - 192 plays
- The Tiger Song (Bonus Track) - 144 plays
- Necesito Tu Amor - 116 plays
- Cara Bonita - 97 plays
- Come Thou Fount - 50 plays