Parokya Ni Edgar
53 Shouts - 488,257 Scrobbles
Parokya ni Edgar is composed of Chito Miranda and Vinci Montaner on vocals, Darius Semaña and Gabriel CheeKee on guitars, Buhawi Meneses on bass, and Dindin Moreno on drums. The band was formed in their high school in 1993. It originally composed of Chito, Vinci, Gabriel, Miko, and Jerick. The band was at first called "Comic Relief." They got their first breakthrough when they were invited by the Eraserheads to perform for them.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online