26 Shouts - 143,459 Scrobbles
Parno Graszt means 'White Horse'. White as a symbol for purity and Horse as a symbol for Freedom. Parno Graszt was formed in 1987 in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, the most authentic but under-developed area from Hungary. The Band exist of 7 musicians, and sometimes the group play with dancers from wich the age can vary from 10 to 72! But if you visit their village during a wedding, a baptism, a funeral or another ceremony, you can see that the whole population is part of the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drunk Of Sorrow - (3:24) - 633 plays
- Shukar Shej - Pretty Girl - (2:56) - 155 plays
- Koro Kino - (3:13) - 124 plays
- Ha Bemegyek A Kocsmába - When I Go Down To The Pub - (4:00) - 127 plays
- Rávágok a zongorára - (2:45) - 129 plays
- Ez A Világ Nekem Való - This World Is Made For Me - (3:27) - 92 plays
- Menni Menni, Muszáj Menni - Roaming, Roaming, Ever Roaming - (3:52) - 83 plays
- Odi phenel cino savo / Azt mondja a kisfiam - (2:08) - 135 plays
- Romano Bijo/Cigány Lagzi - Gypsy Wedding - (2:50) - 70 plays
- Kispaszabon Fúj A Szél - (4:24) - 73 plays