4 Shouts - 23,729 Scrobbles
As George Clinton's funk empire grew in the late 70's, he wanted to expand the number of groups that P.Funk was associated with. He dreamed of having a Motown-type stable of acts, featuring many of the same musicians and singers, but under different names and concepts. One concept that he always kept close to his heart was producing a classic 'girl-group' like he had done in the 60's, with the likes of Pat Lewis, Tawala Lewis, and Theresa Lindsay. He had the notion of doing a female version of Parliament, first called the Parlettes and later just Parlet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Help From My Friends - (6:14) - 173 plays
- Pleasure Principle - (8:57) - 60 plays
- Ridin' High - (7:26) - 54 plays
- No Rump To Bump - (6:08) - 140 plays
- Cookie Jar - (5:41) - 37 plays
- Huff-N-Puff - (7:18) - 32 plays
- Love Amnesia - (5:24) - 32 plays
- Misunderstanding - (7:27) - 40 plays
- You're Leaving - (6:28) - 22 plays
- Booty Snatchers - (5:50) - 23 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online