21 Shouts - 60,561 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Parker is some fuckin emo shit in Rockford, IL. Members of Warren Franklin, Joie De Vivre, and Your City/State. On Count Your Lucky Stars or something dumb. Cool as hell. We takin' over. 2) If Knighthoods were given out for contributions to crowd rocking, Parker would be curtseying in front of the Queen come New Year. As it is, plaudits range from Massive Attack to DJ Yoda. Royalty indeed!
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Where's My Monkey? - (3:39) - 396 plays
- Make It Home Safely - (2:44) - 428 plays
- Eleanor Roosevelt - (2:47) - 314 plays
- Hard Work (feat. Stretch & Rapper Big Pooh) - (4:18) - 83 plays
- This is '80s Hits - (0:33) - 202 plays
- Nowhere To Hide (Instrumental) / Raindrops (Acapella) / Blaze It - (3:42) - 141 plays
- So Beautiful - 574 plays
- Lost - (5:46) - 76 plays
- Penny Dreadful - (3:44) - 42 plays
- Last Breath - (4:13) - 78 plays