166 Shouts - 1,570,365 Scrobbles
Para One is most known for a string of hard-hitting vinyl only tracks, but the "Beat Down" EP (2003) wasn't his first music venture. From an earlier digital hip hop/reggae era stem some vinyl, cassettes and cd releases on smaller labels such as Co2 Activity, Quality Streetz and N Records.
Moving on to colder and more electronic pastures, while seeking to infuse his music with more emotion, he started working with Paris's crunkest rap crew : TTC, joining them on their 2 lp's "Ceci n'est pas un disque" and the hit "Batards Sensibles" (Big Dada).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Too - (3:33) - 8,924 plays
- You - (3:57) - 1,894 plays
- Girlhood - (2:29) - 2,430 plays
- You Too - Radio Edit - (3:13) - 1,788 plays
- Néon - (2:17) - 1,334 plays
- Slow Down (Feat Frida Sundemo) - (3:44) - 1,637 plays
- Wake me up - (3:17) - 847 plays
- Finale - (5:16) - 1,363 plays
- Lean On Me (feat. Teki Latex) [Video Dub] - (5:58) - 1,002 plays
- A1 - (5:36) - 842 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online