166 Shouts - 1,573,570 Scrobbles
Para One is most known for a string of hard-hitting vinyl only tracks, but the "Beat Down" EP (2003) wasn't his first music venture. From an earlier digital hip hop/reggae era stem some vinyl, cassettes and cd releases on smaller labels such as Co2 Activity, Quality Streetz and N Records.
Moving on to colder and more electronic pastures, while seeking to infuse his music with more emotion, he started working with Paris's crunkest rap crew : TTC, joining them on their 2 lp's "Ceci n'est pas un disque" and the hit "Batards Sensibles" (Big Dada).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Too - (3:33) - 7,928 plays
- Girlhood - (2:29) - 3,344 plays
- You - (3:57) - 1,632 plays
- Néon - (2:17) - 1,717 plays
- Slow Down (Feat Frida Sundemo) - (3:44) - 2,173 plays
- Les Etages - (2:34) - 1,128 plays
- Finale - (5:16) - 1,380 plays
- Néon (reprise) - (4:38) - 1,153 plays
- Le Départ - (1:59) - 1,304 plays
- Arcade - (3:50) - 1,563 plays