166 Shouts - 1,543,535 Scrobbles
Para One is most known for a string of hard-hitting vinyl only tracks, but the "Beat Down" EP (2003) wasn't his first music venture. From an earlier digital hip hop/reggae era stem some vinyl, cassettes and cd releases on smaller labels such as Co2 Activity, Quality Streetz and N Records.
Moving on to colder and more electronic pastures, while seeking to infuse his music with more emotion, he started working with Paris's crunkest rap crew : TTC, joining them on their 2 lp's "Ceci n'est pas un disque" and the hit "Batards Sensibles" (Big Dada).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Too - (3:33) - 11,355 plays
- You Too - Radio Edit - (3:13) - 4,920 plays
- You - (3:57) - 2,146 plays
- Lean On Me (feat. Teki Latex) [Video Dub] - (5:58) - 2,205 plays
- Albatros (Club Mix) - (3:35) - 1,832 plays
- Wake Me Up (Remix) - (4:58) - 1,884 plays
- Vibrations Followed By Poisoned Apples (Interlude) [Live Mix] - (8:41) - 1,633 plays
- Sigmund (Bootleg) - (5:27) - 1,540 plays
- Animal Style (Club Edit) - (6:35) - 1,334 plays
- Wake me up - (3:17) - 1,049 plays