162 Shouts - 1,448,032 Scrobbles
Para One is most known for a string of hard-hitting vinyl only tracks, but the "Beat Down" EP (2003) wasn't his first music venture. From an earlier digital hip hop/reggae era stem some vinyl, cassettes and cd releases on smaller labels such as Co2 Activity, Quality Streetz and N Records.
Moving on to colder and more electronic pastures, while seeking to infuse his music with more emotion, he started working with Paris's crunkest rap crew : TTC, joining them on their 2 lp's "Ceci n'est pas un disque" and the hit "Batards Sensibles" (Big Dada).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You - (3:57) - 2,676 plays
- Wake me up - (3:17) - 1,710 plays
- A1 - (5:36) - 1,495 plays
- Ice cold - (1:47) - 1,197 plays
- Finale - (5:16) - 1,829 plays
- Love ave - (2:46) - 1,300 plays
- Kiwi - (8:10) - 1,231 plays
- Vibrations followed by Poisoned Apples (Interlude) - (5:31) - 1,031 plays
- You Too - (3:33) - 1,911 plays
- Sigmund - (3:32) - 1,082 plays