161 Shouts - 1,412,172 Scrobbles
Para One is most known for a string of hard-hitting vinyl only tracks, but the "Beat Down" EP (2003) wasn't his first music venture. From an earlier digital hip hop/reggae era stem some vinyl, cassettes and cd releases on smaller labels such as Co2 Activity, Quality Streetz and N Records.
Moving on to colder and more electronic pastures, while seeking to infuse his music with more emotion, he started working with Paris's crunkest rap crew : TTC, joining them on their 2 lp's "Ceci n'est pas un disque" and the hit "Batards Sensibles" (Big Dada).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Too - (3:33) - 5,848 plays
- You - (3:57) - 2,809 plays
- Wake me up - (3:17) - 2,242 plays
- A1 - (5:36) - 1,607 plays
- Ice cold - (1:47) - 1,460 plays
- Love ave - (2:46) - 1,723 plays
- Vibrations followed by Poisoned Apples (Interlude) - (5:31) - 1,427 plays
- When The Night (feat. Jaw) - (4:18) - 1,598 plays
- Sigmund - (3:32) - 1,333 plays
- Albatros - (4:20) - 1,245 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods