70 Shouts - 422,743 Scrobbles
Legendary Madrid band (1980-1983) who are sadly associated with their leader's (Eduardo Benavente) tragic death, Parálisis Permanente (Permanent, or Chronic, Paralysis) was not, properly speaking, a punk band; they were rather involved in the so-called "dark wave" (or Goth -"onda siniestra" in Spain), with a strong influence from Killing Joke, Theatre of Heate, UK Decay and the like; but a lot of their songs are also influenced by the harder and faster UK punk from 1981-1982.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autosuficiencia - (2:10) - 1,198 plays
- Quiero Ser Santa - (3:24) - 602 plays
- Unidos - (2:43) - 571 plays
- Yo No - (3:42) - 401 plays
- Tengo un pasajero - (3:58) - 573 plays
- Quiero ser tu perro - (2:33) - 395 plays
- Vamos a jugar - (3:22) - 386 plays
- Nacidos Para Dominar - (3:41) - 452 plays
- El acto - (2:25) - 416 plays
- Adictos a la lujuria - (3:28) - 456 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online