70 Shouts - 401,825 Scrobbles
Legendary Madrid band (1980-1983) who are sadly associated with their leader's (Eduardo Benavente) tragic death, Parálisis Permanente (Permanent, or Chronic, Paralysis) was not, properly speaking, a punk band; they were rather involved in the so-called "dark wave" (or Goth -"onda siniestra" in Spain), with a strong influence from Killing Joke, Theatre of Heate, UK Decay and the like; but a lot of their songs are also influenced by the harder and faster UK punk from 1981-1982.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autosuficiencia - (2:10) - 1,021 plays
- Quiero Ser Santa - (3:24) - 540 plays
- Yo No - (3:42) - 486 plays
- Tengo un pasajero - (3:58) - 580 plays
- Unidos - (2:43) - 526 plays
- Quiero ser tu perro - (2:33) - 454 plays
- Vamos a jugar - (3:22) - 436 plays
- Nacidos Para Dominar - (3:41) - 332 plays
- El acto - (2:25) - 388 plays
- Adictos a la lujuria - (3:28) - 377 plays