45 Shouts - 402,408 Scrobbles
Papas Fritas are an indie-pop US band formed in 1992, in Massachusetts, when two friends met the bassist of the band. The band's name is Spanish for French fries, and a play on the phrase "pop has freed us". The first two years the band performed just for fun around Tufts University, where they were enrolled as undergraduates. In time, Sunday Driver records heard of them and they soon released a 7 inches titled Friday night.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI can tell by the way you walk
You wanna be alone with him
'Cause you're pacing at an open door
You're waiting and you can't come in
Why do you make up all these stories
- People Say - (4:25) - 327 plays
- Far from an Answer - (4:55) - 589 plays
- Girl - (3:17) - 300 plays
- LyricsWho needs a nurse?
Who called the hearse?
Who took the chance?
Who wants to dance?
Who'll lift the curse?
- Vertical Lives - (3:39) - 300 plays
- I'll Be Gone - (3:29) - 215 plays
- I Believe in Fate - (3:57) - 225 plays
- Say Goodbye - (4:04) - 383 plays
- Questions - (3:17) - 304 plays