Papa John Creach
4 Shouts - 10,101 Scrobbles
Papa John Creach (b. John Henry Creach May 28, 1917, Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania; d. February 22, 1994, Los Angeles, California) was the fiddler for Jefferson Airplane (1970-1975), Hot Tuna, Jefferson Starship, Jefferson Starship - The Next Generation, the San Francisco All-Stars (1979-1984), The Dinosaurs (1982-1989), and Steve Taylor. Creach began playing violin in Chicago bars when the family moved there in 1935, and eventually joined a local cabaret band, the Chocolate Music Bars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soul Fever - (4:13) - 79 plays
- The Janitor Drives A Cadillac - (2:49) - 53 plays
- Everytime I Hear Her Name - (4:50) - 66 plays
- String Jet Rock - (3:49) - 38 plays
- Human Spring - (2:54) - 33 plays
- Over The Rainbow - (3:30) - 33 plays
- St. Louis Blues - (4:38) - 31 plays
- Danny Boy - (4:00) - 26 plays
- Papa John's Downhome Blues - (2:43) - 29 plays
- Plunk A Little Funk - (5:13) - 27 plays