2,457 Shouts - 18,206,164 Scrobbles
Paolo Giovanni Nutini (b. 1987) is a Scottish singer-songwriter. His influences include David Bowie, Damien Rice, Oasis, The Beatles, U2, Pink Floyd and Fleetwood Mac. Born on born 9th January 1987 in Paisley, Scotland, his father is of Italian descent and his mother Glaswegian, although his father's family have been in Scotland for four generations. Nutini had no formal music training, and was expecting to follow his father into the family fish and chip shop business. He was first encouraged to sing by his music-loving grandfather and a teacher at his school who recognised his talent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Shoes - (3:21) - 87,778 plays
- LyricsSlow down, lie down
Remember it's just you and me
Don't sell out, bow out
Remember how this used to be
I just want you closer, is that alright?
- Jenny Don't Be Hasty - (3:28) - 51,678 plays
- LyricsI was perched outside in the pouring rain
Trying to make myself a sail
Then I'll float to you, my darlin'
With the evening on my tail
Although not the most honest means of travel
- These Streets - (3:54) - 32,691 plays
- Pencil Full of Lead - (2:37) - 31,297 plays
- Million Faces - (3:42) - 21,918 plays
- Autumn - (2:50) - 22,228 plays
- Loving You - (4:00) - 22,035 plays
- Coming Up Easy - (4:19) - 20,370 plays