156 Shouts - 464,164 Scrobbles
Paolo Meneguzzi (born December 6, 1976 as Pablo Meneguzzo) is an Italian-Swiss singer. He is the son of Loredana Pacchiani and Gomez Meneguzzo. In 1996, while the name Paolo Meneguzzi was still unknown in Italy, Paolo won the Viña del Mar International Song Festival held in Chile with the song "Aria, Ariò". The success of the song prompted the release of his debut album "Por Amor" on 27 March 1997. Paolo continued to build his career with the release of another album, self-titled, which contained the anticipated single, "Si enamorarse".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Musica - (3:44) - 579 plays
- Era Stupendo - (3:31) - 503 plays
- Non Capiva Che L'Amavo - (4:13) - 196 plays
- Sara - (3:10) - 124 plays
- Eres el Fin del Mundo - (4:32) - 147 plays
- Golpes Bajos - (4:27) - 134 plays
- Ti Amo Ti Odio - (3:35) - 127 plays
- Lui E Lei - (2:57) - 105 plays
- Lei E' - (3:18) - 127 plays
- Ho Bisogno D'Amore - (3:21) - 148 plays