155 Shouts - 460,709 Scrobbles
Paolo Meneguzzi (born December 6, 1976 as Pablo Meneguzzo) is an Italian-Swiss singer. He is the son of Loredana Pacchiani and Gomez Meneguzzo. In 1996, while the name Paolo Meneguzzi was still unknown in Italy, Paolo won the Viña del Mar International Song Festival held in Chile with the song "Aria, Ariò". The success of the song prompted the release of his debut album "Por Amor" on 27 March 1997. Paolo continued to build his career with the release of another album, self-titled, which contained the anticipated single, "Si enamorarse".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Musica - (3:44) - 478 plays
- Era Stupendo - (3:31) - 429 plays
- Non Capiva Che L'Amavo - (4:13) - 189 plays
- Eres el Fin del Mundo - (4:32) - 173 plays
- Sara - (3:10) - 98 plays
- Ti Amo Ti Odio - (3:35) - 148 plays
- Lei E' - (3:18) - 135 plays
- Imprevedibile - (3:34) - 83 plays
- Golpes Bajos - (4:27) - 95 plays
- Ho Bisogno D'Amore - (3:21) - 89 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online