154 Shouts - 457,531 Scrobbles
Paolo Meneguzzi (born December 6, 1976 as Pablo Meneguzzo) is an Italian-Swiss singer. He is the son of Loredana Pacchiani and Gomez Meneguzzo. In 1996, while the name Paolo Meneguzzi was still unknown in Italy, Paolo won the Viña del Mar International Song Festival held in Chile with the song "Aria, Ariò". The success of the song prompted the release of his debut album "Por Amor" on 27 March 1997. Paolo continued to build his career with the release of another album, self-titled, which contained the anticipated single, "Si enamorarse".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Musica - (3:44) - 491 plays
- Era Stupendo - (3:31) - 519 plays
- Non Capiva Che L'Amavo - (4:13) - 320 plays
- Sara - (3:10) - 179 plays
- Ti Amo Ti Odio - (3:35) - 203 plays
- Eres el Fin del Mundo - (4:32) - 191 plays
- Golpes Bajos - (4:27) - 124 plays
- Lui E Lei - (2:57) - 126 plays
- Ho Bisogno D'Amore - (3:21) - 169 plays
- Quel Ti Amo Maledetto - (3:59) - 120 plays