58 Shouts - 66,056 Scrobbles
Pantokrator is a christian band formed in autumn 1996. A number of demos were made, but it was not until 2001 - when the band released their self-financed EP "Songs of Solomon" - that things started to move. In march the same year Pantokrator made an appreciated concert at the Swedish "Bobfest" festival. They also appeared on national TV in a short report from this festival. Two years later, Pantokrator was back at the same festival, this time to release their debut album - "Blod" (Rivel records).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nephilim - (4:12) - 266 plays
- Gold of Havilah - (4:23) - 279 plays
- The order of Melchisedec - (5:07) - 234 plays
- Words of Agur - (4:19) - 249 plays
- King of Babylon - (6:16) - 244 plays
- Where Lilith found her peace - (6:30) - 219 plays
- The hidden treasure - (3:21) - 202 plays
- The madness of Nebuchadnezzar - (3:14) - 220 plays
- Thy feeble flame - (7:37) - 194 plays
- Out Of The North Clothed In Gold - (4:53) - 216 plays