190 Shouts - 391,867 Scrobbles
Doom metal band, originally based in Belgium and later in the UK, with progressive overtones and a heavy dose of melancholy. Although originally associated with the funeral doom scene, the band has developed a more complex sound in their later work, incorporating elements from progressive and classic rock alongside the original influences from doom metal, classical and ethnic music. Typical for their sound is the creation of a solemn, mystical atmosphere, to which elements such as atmospheric keyboards, acoustic instruments and semi chanted vocals strongly contribute.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be Here - (10:46) - 957 plays
- LyricsIt's time to move on
Time to leave my shelter
And step into this world
I had turned my back to
Time to find some joy
- LyricsO, how it hurts
The sting of solitude!
I'm quenching on my own
My solitude is going to kill me
O, how they tighten
- Broken Statue - (8:39) - 533 plays
- LyricsWe, the dead, can not understand
Why these mortals don't envy us
In silence and peace we rest, but we don't exist
We have so many things in common
Why are they afraid of us? We can't understand
- One of These Funerals - (3:01) - 457 plays
- Don't Mourn - (13:57) - 490 plays
- Lust - (7:04) - 478 plays
- The Storm - (11:40) - 382 plays
- Curse the Morning Light - (18:13) - 316 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online