Pandit Pran Nath
32 Shouts - 31,352 Scrobbles
Pran Nath (Devanagari: पंडित प्राणनाथ) (3 November 1918 – 13 June 1996) was a hindustani classical singer and teacher of the kirana gharana (Kirana school), with a successful American career. Pran Nath was born into a wealthy family in Lahore, Pakistan. While avid devotees of music (inviting musicians into the house to perform nightly), the family did not approve of his desire to become a musician...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Raga Kut Todi - (12:07) - 140 plays
- Raga Todi - (24:58) - 86 plays
- Raga Shudh Sarang - (33:22) - 116 plays
- Raaga Bhoopali - (27:12) - 56 plays
- Raga Darbari - (24:16) - 65 plays
- Raga Yaman Kalyan - (29:19) - 51 plays
- Raaga Asavari - (28:40) - 32 plays
- Raga Punjabi Berva - (22:21) - 37 plays
- 4 VIII 71 SF Raga Malkauns - 30 plays
- Raga Darbari, "Hazrat Turkaman", "Nain so nain milaye" - 81 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online