6,037 Shouts - 11,530,392 Scrobbles
Panda Bear is the moniker of Noah Lennox, a founding member of Animal Collective and member of Jane. Lennox grew up in the Roland Park section of Baltimore, Maryland. As a child, he played sports, and studied piano and cello. He later sang tenor in his high school chamber choir. After graduation, he attended Boston University but dropped out in 2000 and moved to New York where he dedicated himself to his music. His first solo release was the self titled Panda Bear in 1998, which was released under Soccer Star Records, a label founded by fellow Animal Collective member, Deakin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Comfy In Nautica - (4:04) - 34,956 plays
- You Can Count on Me - (2:20) - 28,198 plays
- Take Pills - (5:23) - 31,065 plays
- Bros - (12:30) - 29,877 plays
- Last Night at the Jetty - (4:37) - 26,047 plays
- Slow Motion - (4:36) - 20,968 plays
- Tomboy - (4:23) - 19,145 plays
- Ponytail - (2:05) - 18,504 plays
- Search For Delicious - (4:53) - 15,901 plays
- Alsatian Darn - (4:16) - 16,661 plays