52 Shouts - 146,133 Scrobbles
Panabrite (Seattle keyboardist Norm Chambers) works in the hazy, analog-synth-laden zone between kosmische drift and new age waft. Such artists tread a fine line between sublimity and schmaltz, but Panabrite confidently steers his armada of tones to the former state. On releases like Contemplating the Observatory and Wizard Chimes, Panabrite launches beatless symphonies of fibrillating, smeared whorls and drones that make you feel like the star of a weird nature documentary or a sci-fi blockbuster from 1977.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- VEIL - (6:18) - 799 plays
- ARCADE - (3:21) - 734 plays
- MEMORY - (4:20) - 707 plays
- BALSAM - (4:17) - 669 plays
- Regent - (9:13) - 669 plays
- POOL - (3:20) - 583 plays
- Pavilion - (9:01) - 545 plays
- QUARTZ - (4:12) - 531 plays
- Moonpool - (4:07) - 297 plays
- Spetses - (4:52) - 399 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online