51 Shouts - 135,035 Scrobbles
Panabrite (Seattle keyboardist Norm Chambers) works in the hazy, analog-synth-laden zone between kosmische drift and new age waft. Such artists tread a fine line between sublimity and schmaltz, but Panabrite confidently steers his armada of tones to the former state. On releases like Contemplating the Observatory and Wizard Chimes, Panabrite launches beatless symphonies of fibrillating, smeared whorls and drones that make you feel like the star of a weird nature documentary or a sci-fi blockbuster from 1977.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moonpool - (4:07) - 388 plays
- Humid Transmissions - (2:18) - 571 plays
- Spetses - (4:52) - 359 plays
- VEIL - (6:18) - 211 plays
- Interfrequencies - (6:55) - 243 plays
- Infinite Passage - (5:49) - 211 plays
- Night Sweat - (5:55) - 223 plays
- Departing - (3:34) - 235 plays
- Ritual - (2:53) - 231 plays
- Activator - (4:39) - 224 plays