17 Shouts - 9,127 Scrobbles
pAMBUK was born in 2002 of the united forces of Michal Gorecki, Tomasz Moszczynski and Mateusz Bobek. In the beginning the boys (together with Bartek - bass and Marcin - drums) played quite simple music, mixing punk rock, alternative and emo-core. In 2003 Mateusz took the bass guitar in his mighty hands and pAMBUK started to evolve from raw-energy, harsh aesthetics into more pleasant sounds. Around 2004 the band settled down in the genre of melodic psychedelic rock. This was the time of recording their debut demo Nikt nie wola which contained five songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gwiazdy Zachodu - (3:24) - 11 plays
- Ghost - (2:51) - 9 plays
- 1982 - (5:04) - 2 plays
- Na wylot - (4:05) - 2 plays
- Pociąg - (4:09) - 3 plays
- Pierwszy - (4:09) - 2 plays
- Smutny J. - (3:03) - 1 plays
- 02 Sweets for heroine - (5:10) - 1 plays
- Portugalia - (3:26) - 1 plays
- Nikt nie wola - (6:10) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online